WeeCare - Reusable Cotton Panty Inserts - Meadow (1 pc)
Reusable fabric panty liners are a sustainable and natural alternative to disposable panty liners. By using reusable hygiene products rather than disposable ones, you help nature, because the need for the production of single-use plastics will be reduced. You are also helping to reduce the large amounts of waste that disposable products contribute to. And you can also save a lot of money, as these panty liners can last for many years to come if you take good care of them. Switching to reusable panty liners is a green choice that you can easily implement in your everyday life!
Size and materials:
- 18 cm long 100% cotton as the top layer (against the skin)
- Absorbent core of organic cotton and hemp (one layer)
- Polyester fleece on the back (one layer) which acts as a water repellant (not 100% waterproof)
The pattern must face the skin.
Sustainable panty liners are suitable for everyday use and in connection with menstruation on the days when you bleed very little or spotting. And the panty liner is perfect to use as extra security if you use tampons or menstrual cups! In short, this small and thin panty liner is super comfortable to wear and at the same time light and functional.
Washing and handling :
- The panty liner is buttoned around the panty with a small button on the back (see picture). The colored side of the panty liner is turned upwards towards the skin.
- After use, rinse the panty liner by hand in cold water
- Then you can either air dry them - or wash them directly.
- We recommend that you buy one wetbag with your nappies as it is an easy way to store used nappies, especially if you are on the go.
- Wash at 40-60 degrees
Shrinks approx. 10% after washing/drying.
When you buy new panty liners, please soak them in cold water for 12-24 hours before washing them for the first time. This will optimize the absorption capacity from the start. Then wash them together with other laundry.