Dry brush Energy in Dark Wood
Beautiful dry brush with ultra-fine copper threads and soft horse hair that gives your skin an energy boost.
Dry brushing has been practiced for centuries all over the world and in vastly different cultures. It's a simple, easy and cost-free method of revitalizing your skin and energy levels. Regular dry brushing creates visible results quickly.
- Renew the skin
- Increases blood circulation
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Improves skin firmness
- Reduces orange peel
- Prevents ingrown hairs
- Reduces swelling and washing accumulations
- Reduces dryness bumps on the arms
- Increases the absorption of skin care products
Negative ions increase the transport of oxygen to our cells and body tissues and this has a wide range of good effects on our body:
- Gives energy
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases metabolism
- Balances the autonomic nervous system
- Blood purifier
- Provides better digestion
- Stabilizes brain function
Dry brushing will especially benefit people who are more sedentary, whether due to old age, disability or illness. A thorough brush gives as much boost to the lymphatic system as 20 minutes of exercise and also helps the body to excrete waste products. As long as you always brush towards the heart, you can even do it sitting.
- The dry brush must be used without water and soap.
- Use the brush on dry skin before bathing.
- Start at the feet and work your way up the body.
- Brush each area with 6 strokes and combine with circular movements on the outside of the lid and on the balls.
- Finish at the neck and use a facial brush on the face
- It is normal for the skin to redden slightly.
- Do not wash the brush with water or soap!
- Clean the brush after use: run your thumb through the bristles to remove all skin particles. You can also use a comb to clean the brush with, as well as tapping the brush hard against a clean, flat surface.
NOTE: Do not use the brush if you are allergic to copper, nickel, bronze or tin.
Made from FSC-certified beech wood.